The Stitch-in-the-Ditch Binding System combines the look of hand binding with the practicality of machine binding. Using a fence to sew your folded binding guarantees a perfect and consistent seam allowance.
Four fences are included: a garment fence, a low loft fence, a medium lift fence, and a high loft fence.
Five shank adapters allow use with nearly any sewing machine!
● Adapter 1- Low shank machines, Pfaff, Singer Featherweight
● Adapter 2- New Singers, Quantum
● Adapter 3- Singer slant needle
● Adapter 4- High shank machines, Brother
● Adapter 5- Super high shank machines, Kenmore Adaptor 6- Brother 1300, 1500, Juki
● No adaptor needed for most Viking, Janome, New Home, Babylock, Necchi, Elna, and some White machines
● Bernina requires a #75 shank adaptor (purchased from your Bernina dealer)