After you purchase the workshop join the QQW Mesh Tote Bag Facebook Page (only those who purchase the class will be able to get in). We’ll have lots of great activities here as well as instructions for getting the most out of the workshop.
If you know you won’t have time to participate in the 2 days of the workshop, decide if you want to work on projects prior to the workshop.
Marie Powers London, Ohio
I retired from working for the federal government in 2001. I spent the next 7 years travelling with my husband until his death in 2008. The question then was “What am I going to do with the rest of my life?” I was a young widow, my kids were grown, I was retired, and I was lost so I went back to my roots.
You see, my mother sat me down at her Singer treadle machine before I went to Kindergarten. She put a box on the pedal, gave me lined paper and told me to sew on the lines. I wanted baby doll clothes, and after 11 children my mom was tired. That is how my lifelong sewing adventure started.
I have sewed just about everything. Clothes, costumes, home decorations, crafts, machine embroidery and finally quilts. I have taught classes at several quilt shops and guilds in Ohio and Florida. I even taught to a group of women who admired my chenille sweatshirt jacket and wanted to learn how to make their own. Now that was an adventure!!
Out of necessity, I have designed several quilted sewing bags which I used to transport my quilting/sewing “STUFF” back and forth between my Florida and Ohio homes. But piecing quilt tops and making purses are my favorite types of sewing.
Thank you for your interest in attending Our Virtual Quirky Quilter’s Retreat/workshop. By registering to attend the Our Virtual Quirky Quilter’s Retreat/workshop, you agree to the following Martelli Enterprise Cancelation & Refund Policy:
· Substitutions among customers are allowed up to 2 weeks before the event date.
· Martelli Enterprises will not be responsible for shipping if you choose to change your reservation 2 weeks before the event. We will, however, help you connect with someone on a waitlist interested in attending the retreat. Martelli Enterprises is not responsible for facilitating or guarantee exchanges of products or funds for substitutions.
· All substitution requests must be processed and approved through the Martelli office at 850-433-1414 or [email protected]. The event organizer, Valarie Webster, must approve all Substitutions. The event organizer will respond to requests within 24 to 48 hours.
· Your Our Virtual Quirky Quilter’s Retreat/workshop ticket does not include transportation, accommodations, or other travel expenses.
· Your Our Virtual Quirky Quilter’s Retreat/workshop purchase will be confirmed upon receipt of payment. You will receive an automated confirmation email upon completion of both registration and payment. You will receive a second email with the information on how to join Facebook Live. You must have a Facebook Account to participate.
· Martelli Enterprises will provide a tentative schedule for the event. However, Martelli Enterprises does not guarantee there will not be changes to the event schedule. We may need to alter the scheduled events, sessions, and teachers and reserve the right to do so without notice.
· We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event, in which case you will receive a full refund.
· We reserve the right to refuse registration or entry to the event for any reason. If this occurs, a full refund will be offered.